We Teach Safety Culture in the Workplace
As training centre, GIS has developed strategic partnership with several organizations such as Ambiente & Lavoro Association from Milan (Italy) and ISPESL (now INAIL) Italian National Institute for Prevention and Safey at Work during the “Prima” project. Another important partnership has been established with CONFIMPRESA from Agrigento.
GIS has always strived to develop a Safety Culture in the workplace in order to create an environment more friendly and less dangerous for the workers. In fact, Safety is a value and not just a service for us! GIS Safety Training Team is composed of highly skilled professionals who can support companies’ staff in getting safety qualifications and specific competencies such as the following:
- Specialized training for HSE prevention and protection operators in partnership with Confimpresa Euromed Agrigento;
- Specialized training on HSE prevention and protection for employers;
- Training for workers in charge of safety;
- Training for fire-fighters (low – medium – high risk);
- Training for scaffolding assembling/disassembling operators in partnership with Confimpresa Euromed Agrigento;
- Specialized training for workers in charge of: Fork Lift Truck; Crane Machine; Machine Tool; Spider Tracked Platform; Welding; Overhead (Bridge) Crane, Other Specializations.
Since March 2005, GIS has been acknowledged as vocational training centre by the Regional Government of Sicily (Italy)